Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Well its update time, and now i have no excuse. I finally buckled down and took Aol up on thier month long trial offer. Which appearently is now 2 months, but i'm not sure if thats accounting for the fact that they screwed up when setting up my account. In any event, it means at least for the next month, i have the internet in my room. Its amazing already how it changes the dimentions of my room.

But as for london events. I saw Taming of the Shrew last week, which to be honest, i was kinda disapointed. However as i didn't realize my class was all sitting together i got upgraded from third level balcony to 5th row. Not too shabby. And tonight (as its technically 2.05am here) i'm seeing Judi Dench in Alls Well that Ends well. Presuming that i can stay awake that long. As previous, the exchange rate is hovering at a solid 2$ to the pound. But nothing that can be done there. I treated myself to a cd and a subway sandwich today and went on a nice long walk down Oxford street. Its interesting being in a city on a weekday during buisness hours. But good. I may try and check out a dance school tomorrow if i have time to see if they have open studio classes. Which would be cool. Esp. as they'd only be 6 pounds for me to take. I tried going running last week as i've been feeling very blah and sedientary, but didn't strech and wound up with very very painful calf muscles the rest of the week ( i decided to run up one of the only hills in london!). I want to go check out an exhibit at the tate which supposedly people have been flocking to all winter as its about the weather and they have a "sun" room there which people have been going to to get an extra dose of rays.

I have almost finished my first essay for a class, which is due on Friday. I have to say i don't think it was that difficult, but then again, i've not gotten it back and i technically still have 200 words to write. I'm much more afraid of my next one on Engels views on "Sexual liberation" (stupid communist theory).

Well inlight of that last thought, i should get some rest, i have to be up in 5.5 hours for class. One of these days i'll get back on a normal sleeping schedule. Maybe

Love,
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home