Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well i achieved everything on my list yesterday. I can't wait to get my new bank card. Something about having lots of cards in your wallet is nice. However, i've decided that if the American $ actually reaches $2 = £1, i am going to withdraw all my money from my account and put it in my english one before the exchange rate gets even worse.

I really am enjoying my European Cinema class and i finally had my acting class today, which i really really enjoyed as well. Its smaller, which is nice and taught by a brit. I think we're gonna go clubbing tonight, either to the Ministry of Sound (the PRIMERE UK club) ok to the Club Sandwich, hosted at the Goldsmiths student union. Depends on how dressy either of them requires everyone to be.

Finally went out and bought 2 mugs today to so i don't have to keep drinking my tea out of my nalgene bottle. Its amazing how not cold here it is. I mean its wet, thats for sure, and if you get WET i suppose you're cold but on the whole i don't think its been below 40F here. I could be wrong though. The internet situation is looking more and more hopeless and thats really frusterating, but again, what can i do?

Finally going to buckle down and get some laundry done tomorrow....i hope. I still have some clean clothes, but i'm not sure that i could make it through the weekend. I pulled out one of my shirts worn previously in the past week that reeked so bad or bar and cigarette that it actually started smelling up the rest of the room forcing me to open a window and use more air freshner.

Love you guys-- Lindz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home