Friday, February 13, 2004

Well greetings from Lindsay lost in the world that is London.

Everything here is going quite well. Classes are about the same. Still no photo of the fox living outside my flat (although i've seen several other ones by now).

Last night we went clubbing at the Ministry of Sound which is one of Londons more well known and posh clubs which was a blast. Tonight is my friend Chris (a fellow exchange student)'s birthday so we're having a little suprise part and then tomorrow is......AMSTERDAM and PARIS. I'm getting excited although to be honest i'm not quite as excited as i should be.

Last weekend i actually went out and did some touristy stuff around london. Chris, Lynn, Joanna, Christian and I all went to the Science Museum and to the Victorian Albert Museum. I love having all museums here be free. Its so wonderful. I have to say that my favourite museum here will always be the British one. Which i plan to visit sometime soon.

Well thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home