Tuesday, February 24, 2004

well yea, i haven't updated you all in awhile. So traveling in Europe wound up being fun, despite being chock full of drama amongst me and my companions. I'm now back at Goldsmiths and have really started to make my room my own here. I bought several pictures and a map of Europe in Amsterdam and have really started to make an effort to decorate. I also have found out that as a result of the crisis over "top up fees" (basically forcing british students to pay more money for college (ha! they hardly pay anything as it is)) everyone is on strike tuesday and wedsnesday of this week. Most of my classes have been canceled. Its really just crazy. I don't understand what they're complaining about when American universities cost so much money.

I have finally started getting into doing some of my research for my essays this semester. One is due in 2 weeks, however should really be a breeze. I may start going into london proper more often as i think New Cross (or maybe more so some of the people here) are starting to get to me.

love from london,
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home