Wednesday, January 21, 2004

So class again this morning. I dont know if it is a good sign that more than half the class seems to have not shown up and therefore presumably dropped. I also don't know how much more communist propaganda i can take. Its nice to be learning about it, but its too idealistic. Call me a realist, but hey.

Today is being devoted to achieving to do tasks, including...

1. Open a bank account
2. Apply for a student photocard for a discount on the tube (and possibly hassle them if they wont give me one)
3. Watch Zazie Dans Le Metro for my european cinema class
4. Sleep

I don't know what it is but i don't feel as though i'm sleeping nearly as soundly here. I mean i know i'm getting rest because i know i'm dreaming as i remember my dreams, but i never seem to feel as though i got enough sleep. Its another rainy and cool day. I need to look into laundry today, even though it will cost me an arm and a leg. Oh well c'est la vie, c'est london. Which on a side note, i was shocked to discover last night at the pub i was at, The Hobgoblin, located right next to my flat, that there was a french flag on the ceiling....what ever happend to the animosity between the french and english anyways?

Sorry to bore you all with a pointless post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home