Thursday, January 29, 2004

So obviously hell has freezen over because.....

ITS SNOWING. Here in london. I left for my class at 4pm and it was normal, hardly clouds in the sky and i emerge from class at 6pm, with snow falling hard and a dusting already on the ground. I would never have imagine this to happen. It makes me happy.

So appologies for lack of updates lately. Classes are going well, although i missed one tuesday morning due to a really bad migraine. Work isn't too hard, although i don't really know the dates my essays are due yet. Its wierd to think that all of my grades are really based on 1 piece of work.

A bunch of us have decided that for our "reading week" (aka LSE *lets see europe week*) we're going to go to Paris and Amsterdam. Should be nice. and Cheap. Which is whats important in life. Well that and its snowing. I know all you east coasters are sick of it, but tough love.

A bunch of us got all decked out last night and went to the "Fairies and Gangsters" evening at the union which was being done to benefit the film studies courses here. We were prolly the only people decked out, but we had a blast.

Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home