Saturday, January 24, 2004

Well another friday is now upon us. I actually made it up and ontime to my class this morning. Let me say, my prof for my Shakespeare in London class is a real riot, i tihnk i'm definetly going to be enjoying this class, even if it is at 9:30am on a friday. I found out aside from not only having a month long break from Mar 26-Apr 26, i also get a WHOLE week off in february. I think thats more than IU gives me in a whole year! as my shakespeare prof put it, its the "LSE" week for americans ("Lets see Europe").

I did an audition today as well for an adaptation of tolkiens Simarillion. Didn't get cast, and as its going up in mid july thats prolly a good thing, although not like i wouldn't have stayed if i wasn't cast. Today is the penultimate day for laundry. I am offically out of clothes to wear (although i'm not sure if thats still a motivating factor). We've also become true cheap students by drinking out of our empty pasta sauce glasses.

Well thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home