Monday, March 29, 2004

SPAIN-- woohoo! I leave in t-minus uh, well 8 hours for the airport. Too bad i can't sleep. Stupid day light savings, i was completely not expecting it today and then BAM! it just hits and messes up my whole day. Saw Nick and Adam for dinner which was nice, and currently am making a "Club Sandwich" cd mix (club sandwich is the weekly club event here at the Goldsmiths Student Union).

The rents are all comming out soon in full force. My mom and pat are here the weekend of the 8th, then my dad and bro the weekend of the 14th. I am excited. I am going to celebrate a belated 21st birthday party on the 1st of May, when Jess will be living with me before she moves back to the states. Well thats all for now, stay tuned for Lindsay's Spain/Morocco news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home