Tuesday, March 16, 2004

So i finally got busted for riding the bendi buses for free in london tonight. They're the buses that have 3 doors, so you generally buy (or not buy) your ticket before you get on. I went to see Adam from the Kimbolton exchange i did in high school. We had dinner (he only lives like 15 min by bus in Oval) and i chatted with him. We spent awhile discussing this (the concept of free buses) and then on my way home, bam! busted. I'm trying to decide if its worth trying to find someone with a travelcard from today (which shouldn't be too hard) as i only owe the London Transport folks £3.80 (i had £1.20 on me and its a £5 fine.) and if i show them a card i shouldn't get fined the rest. I'm still kinda annoyed although i suppose it evens out for all the times i've ridden it for free. Stupided 436 bus. Its a bad number. I'm all about the 453. Its a much better bus if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home