Saturday, March 27, 2004

so i'm done. completely (well once i finish this last paper-- only 990 words to go) done with all of my work from this term. No more 9am classes about Engels, Freud and silly European thought. I can't believe its over. I have to say, somewhat sadly, this semester really almost felt like it was a joke to me. I really haven't had much work. Got my first essay back here, an A-. I think the professor was being nice, and actually he even admitted that if he gave us all English style grades, he would be wrecking our lives. That makes me a bit worried about the grade i will have when i turn in this final, last paper. Although the professor is German...so that might actually be worse.

I leave for Spain on monday, which should be fun, although i don't have all of my hostels booked yet. nor the trip to Greece, although one thing at a time. I will make today be productive. Right now our plan is...

London --> Barcelona --> Ibiza --> Madrid --> Tangier, Morocco (via Algeciras, Spain) --> Corodoba --> Barcelona --> London (14 days total)

On second thought, who cares? I'm done for this term, and technically the rest of my time here as all i'm taking next term is acting (which i have NO written work for) and London Theatre, which i basically get a grade for seeing shows for free in the West end. Its a joke. It also means i will have to get a job. But first things first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home