Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Well so finally i've been able to get get to a computer that i'm not paying for. As you may have all guessed, i don't have internet in my room here so pleaseeeeeee bare with me on my responses and updates as the computer lab shuts down at 6pm.

So on to Goldsmiths. The area around here is pretty colourful. But i'm not at all worried for safety or anything. I'm in Loring Hall which has about 6 towers full of 8 different flats, with each flat having between 4-8 single person rooms. My particular flat A1, has just 3 other people aside from myself, a guy from New Jersey, a girl from Hong Kong and someone who has yet to have introduced themselves. The rooms are nice. Theres a closet and our own bathrooms, which remind me of the bathrooms you would see at a YMCA or something as its just a curtain for the shower. Theres a big kitchen/common room area with all the bits and bobs you would find in a kitchen.

I live right across from the New Cross Gate tube station, which is definetly nice, and a HUGE sainsburys, not to mention right next to a pub.

I haven't started my classes yet, and actually still do not know the schedule for 2 of them, although regretfully i do have 1 9am seminar.

Thats all for now folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home