Wednesday, July 27, 2005

So the job hunt continues. I more or less quit working at Neon as i really didn't like the owner of the place and then the fact that they're closed half of August and then its monthly pay just made it to be too much of a problem. So i'm back on the hunt. I went on a great interview last week and i'm going to call and try to follow it up tomorrow. No word, but it felt good.

Lets see. Had a large house full of Americans over the weekend. Good fun and although a bit weird catching up with everyone a month later. Funny how fast and slow time in a month can go. Wow. that was so not profound.

Still 2 empty rooms in my flat which works out well for friends visiting although i can't believe that Benet, my landlord will let that continue much longer. We even attempted to have something of a ghetto BBQ in the backyard. Sorta worked. Sorta being the keyword. Ok, so i was told that sounds rather negative. It was great and i had lots of fun. Even if my second veggie burger tasted like lighter fluid. Afterwords, we went to this cool bar in Brixton called Plan B with Matt's cousins and even Mark joined up eventually.

As my car has now been sold, my plans to go on holiday shall start to take form perhaps. Sara and Thom are also comming out from Chicago soon. And Chonos out in September. Lots of exciting stuff ahead.

Well thats all. Letters, packages, money and sour patch kids are always welcome at my doorstep.

Love
Lindz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home