Thursday, July 21, 2005

So finally photos! I'll give you more details later, but first a look at 183 Railton Rd, London, SE24 0LU ( i gave in and put my address here so you all better write me letters!)

My front door and our beautiful overgrown weed.


Our weed again. We love it and our landlord is talking about cutting it down. Sad.


Our Kitchen


Our back patio


My Huge Room


More of my huge room


So thats our house. Back to where i last left you all. Went to Neon and did my first day. I've worked twice now and to be honest, i'm not really sure i like it. The whole vibe to it. Dunno. And what makes matters worse, is not only am i paid per month, they're closed half of August. D'oh. I've been mailing my CV out to more and more places with still little luck. I have an interview tomorrow that would be doing Data Entry. Not bad but sounds like stiff competition. Sadly i can't go back to working at my old bar because, well i can't get back to my old bar. Both tube stations near it are shut as it was quite close to Edgeware Rd. where one of the bombs went off.

As for anything else? Well theres really not much else. I'll try to get more photos up soon including some of Matt. Haha.

Love to all
Lindz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home