Sunday, July 18, 2004

Well things are moving along nicely and the expiration of my time here is rapidly approaching. Quite scary realizing i'm comming up on 8 months abroad. Been working loads and have finally put my travel plans in to action and next week Stina and i will fly to Oslo, Norway and then from there go to her uncles house in Stockholm. Just 3 very packed days away but i'm quite excited and looking forward to something new. Things have been kinda frusterating here as they've been redoing the gas on my street and i've had no stove, oven or hot water for the past 2.5 days. Thankfully i think its back on.  I hope at least. Not much else of note to say. It doing nothing but raining here. Seriously. Rain rain rain. Which i guess is what comes with england. My love to all, i miss you guys!
 
--Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home