Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well it appears as Christian's canceled his AOL account all the photos are now gone. Oh well, you snooze you lose. It sucks not having AOL or any internet in my new house now. Things are kinda settling down. Christian's left, which i'm sad about. I've decided on a date to return back to the US-- August 2nd. It will leave me with a week in NJ and a week in NC before i go back to IU for my final year. Right now i'm just trying to work out the plans for the summer. Might go to Sweden in the next week or 2 with my flatmate Stina. I think it's good i'm staying around tho. I'm going to try and do the things i didn't do. I will spend one day drawing at the British Museum. And other things.

My love to all at home. And again, i have that beautiful house and i can promise all guests will be well cared for (come visit!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home