Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well another few months have passed and no blog entry. I suppose it's not surprising but to be honest i don't feel like we have anything particularly noteworthy to share. I'm finally finishing up with physiotherapy for my ankle. I've been doing some runs again, but being relatively unactive the last few months has taken it's toll. Hopefully knowing that i am getting married in a mere 11 months should be enough to jolt me back into action.

The wedding plans are coming along. Well coming along in that we've chosen a date and venue. We've got save the dates done and hopefully will be getting our guest list finalized soon too.

Summer was great here but now we are moving past fall and winter is nearing. Today is the first really cold day out - i can see my breath outside and am sitting here freezing inside. We've got the fire going at night and another heater in the bedroom but somehow doesn't seem enough.

My garden is continuing along and i've decided to start a food blog to share all my recipes, etc with. This can be found on - http://thetastydream.blogspot.com/ Hopefully i'll be better with updating it that i am with this one.

Work is continuing and I've had a change of bosses which i think has worked out for the better. Less stressful for sure. I remain unsure of what i want to do, but until i figure it out i may as well keep earning a pay cheque.

Not much else to report. We are going back to the states in August and i cannot wait! I'm excited to be seeing the family and it should be really good. We are going to Seattle (to see my grandparents), the Bahamas (to see my dad), North Carolina (to see my mom) and then taking a road trip from NC to Chicago (via Indiana). All in all we'll be away for a month. It's a different area of the US that Matt hasn't been to yet so i think he's quite excited.

Well i guess that's it for now. Lots more pics of recent activities up on my flickr for you all to enjoy. X

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Winter? I forget that whole wibbly wobbly season switchy thingy.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger mmyra said...

heyee congratutaions for your awaited wedding... look like a princess...

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Cruise Ferries said...

Hello

contratulations for the wedding :)

Just passing by to recomment a Cruise

It's very romantic

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home